- Allows multiple shipping origins per order
- Allows retailers to create their own shipping carriers
- Allows retailers to create a unique flat rate for each supplier/ vendor
- Allows retailer to create unique logins for suppliers/vendors
- Has ability to calculate shipping cost based on weight, cost, and quantity
- Allows retailer to configure the minimum order amount for free shipping
- Has ability to view supplier/vendor wise sales report for a given time period and order status
- Sends automatic order notification to buyer and supplier/vendor
- Sends automatic shipment notification to buyer
- Allows supplier/vendor to generate tracking id for orders and update it
- Allows supplier/vendor to generate UPS shipping Label
- Allows supplier/vendor to add shipping comments and update it
- Displays detailed break-up of shipping cost in buyer invoice
- Allows multiple supplier/vendor for a particular order
- Built with most of the trusted 3rd party carriers
- Splits the product in invoice grouping based on supplier/vendor
- Allows retailer to add handling fees
- Allows retailers to create supplier/vendor profile
- Allows buyer to add products to cart and calculate shipping cost without logging in
- Sends invoice to the buyer without actual supplier/vendor information
Drop Shipper Module lets your vendor/supplier to update his product inventory, order and shipping status of any customer order through his own login. It lets the retailer to add new vendors and assign products to them based on its quality and demand. It empowers vendors to access and view pertinent information via online orders. It streamlines the supply-chain logistics communications and eliminates errors and delays associated with manual or semi-manual processes. Enjoy cost savings through robust supply chain automation!
Advanced shipping cost setting
Derive advanced methodologies in shipping cost calculation. Assign shipping cost based on the weight, cost and quantity. Let Drop Shipper Module automatically calculate additional shipping rates based on your selection. Make smarter shipping cost calculation to boost your ecommerce marketplace operations.
Create own shipping carrier
Configure your existing shipping carriers and also create your own shipping carrier. Get smarter about shipping and watch your return on investment soar.
Forget about the hassles of multiple vendors per order! Drop Shipper Module splits down your customer order into items based on the respective vendors. It also segregates the ordered items based on the suppliers and their shipping carriers.
Reports for Admin & Vendor
The module facilitates reports for both the retailer and the vendor. Admin can retrieve the reports that are categorized based on the suppliers he has. Suppliers can login with their credentials and import reports based on time duration or customers.
Zip code or location based rates
Drop Shipper Module calculates shipping cost based on zip code or location given by customer on delivery address and returns the best options that make the most sense to the customer. Save time and money!
Drop Shipper Module allows you to send automated emails to both customers and suppliers after order placement.
Each vendor shipping config
Assign more than one possible shipping carrier to each vendor, to get the best possible route for your customer.
Configure your shipping carrier with their assigned credentials. If a shipping carrier is created, its details can be configured with your login name and password. Other configuration details include API Key, Pick up type, Package Type and delivery service etc.
Show as warehouse & hide vendor
Display your products in your online store the way you want them. Mark them as warehouse products and hide vendors till the order is complete.
Multiple shipping origin
Multiple shipping addresses can be selected for a particular order. Drop Shipper Module will meet the supplier with map having products with respective shipping addresses for one particular order. Make your customers feel pleasant by allowing different shipping addresses for a particular order.
Custom invoice generation
Send Invoice to your customer immediately once the order is completed. Provide them detailed information about the order and shipping process which makes them impressed by your on-line storefront.